02 February 2009

note to self

I have a myspace, and on that myspace I have twice received creepy proposition messages, which I am sure would be good comic material.

1. December 26, 2009 I received this message:
"Hello I'm looking for anyone in the southeast michigan area who may like the chance to be in some realistic hospital scenraio photos. I do all kinds of scenrios and equipment from oxygen mask and IV's to ambu bag, CPR, defibrillation and life support. this is all fake just looks real, there are no needeles or tubes in you it all just looks real. if you think you might be interested send me your e-mail address and i'll send you some sample photos from other people i have met. also my yahoo name is below if you want to chat."
From this guy


2. Just now I received this message:
"hiya, do you think it'd be fun trampling a guy under your feet?"
From this guy

Weird and creepy stuff...perfect for my thing!

No comments: