30 November 2010
Well, I must say, today Jessica truly earned her wings, because she acted like an angel throughout the plane ride to New York City. She waited quietly and patiently the entire time with only a small meow every now and then. In fact, it turns out she was simply fascinated by the pilots. They took her up into the cockpit, showed her around, and gave her an American Airlines pin. The only problem's now she won't shut up about aviation school.
Posted by molly roth at 12:01 AM
- ► 2011 (97)
- Well, I must say, today Jessica truly earned her w...
- Although it will be sad to leave my family when ...
- Return to my Mother's Nest
- It simultaneously sucks and is awesome when a ma...
- I went to an antique store/junk shop today and...
- These are scanned pieces of shattered safety glass...
- Today was a good day.
- This little dude is pretty fucking sinister. He...
- The local 99 Cent Stores deliver again. I ma...
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2009 (236)