14 March 2011

After more than a week of constantly working, I could use a break - but not an entire week off. Not working is just as bad as working too much. Without something to seek respite from, I often end up getting very little done. Aside from attempting to return a book at the library (but the drop box was full and the library closed on Mondays), getting stuck talking to another guy trying to do the same thing (and by "guy" I mean older gentleman whose accent I could barely understand and ended up, I think, trying to ask me out, and watching the documentary based off of Freakonomics, I really didn't do much.

I, did, though, draw a little.



This beautiful drawing is based off of something I overheard one of my roommates saying a little while ago. I should probably start writing down more of the craziness...

No comments: