16 October 2010



Having a scanner that works makes me feel like a million bucks. I still don't have a chair in my room, so my work is done either from bed (which makes me feel like a shlub) or sitting on the floor (which simultaneously hurts my back and makes me feel like a kindergardener).

For the background of this collage, I used wrapping paper that I found at one of the 99 cent stores near my apartment. The box of wrapping paper at the store was full of reject rolls, which I found both awesome and amusing. Although I felt tempted by the various congratulatory wedding-themed rolls, I thought that this Barbie misprint ruled hardest and it would be ridiculous to own more than one roll of defunct wrapping paper. Until I finish this one, I guess it'll just be Barbie and me.

No comments: