27 February 2011



This is all I can think about right now.

Side note: Like 30 Rock's Liz Lemon, I think I have officially decided to begin to prepare for my descent into spinsterhood. My relationship with Jessica should probably have been an indicator, but I guess I am just foolish. Time to accept my fate and get really into scrapbooking. To my credit, as far as I can tell, I think I'm going to be one of those super-cool spinsters who has a lot of friends (aside from her cats) and knows a lot of things and has traveled many places. So at least my scrapbook will brim with photos from interesting locales and fascinating tid-bits of information (to start - did you know that "tid-bit" used to be "tit-bit" but out of Americans' intensely repressive tendencies it was euphemized to the current form).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, right

molly roth said...

I swear, it's true - tidbit is just a prudish version of titbit!